You knew I love it. But did you know I view it as a God—and I can explain why? But I don't literally worship it. I just view it in *very* high regard. And think about it. In a way, we do put our faith in it. We put our faith in the laws of physics—essemtially purely math—in our day to day lives. It will always work, no matter the situation. Unless you fell into a black hole or became quantum size, you will always abide by the laws of physics by force... by mass times acceleration? xD :P
MathematicallyMindedFractal MathematicallyMindedFractal 16-17, F 9 Answers May 27 in Hobbies

Then I would say that you have a very rare condition known as MathemaMathmatiKos

Best Answer

Mathematikoi? If past lives exist, then I most certainly was one.

Best Answer

Oh No , Not Koi , It's Kos , the term is in Greek which Means Fondness of Learning

Best Answer

Mathematikoi were the students :3

Best Answer
Best Answer

That is what I refer to. I am essentially a modern mathematikoi... and I also think that's an excellent name for my music title (one-woman-band name).

Best Answer

Wel , I've always been an idea's person myself so a song that is related to nothing but Math could be a winner .

Best Answer

One already exists by a rather famous guy. He wrote the Portal credits songs for both games, and... the part that made me fangirl harder than a Marvel fan at MegaCon... well, I'll put it in riddle form. Using the first few statements and the subject of my icon, I'll let you figure out the song and composer on your own :)

Best Answer

Aenigmatum Haec sunt Et ecce apertum Voluxen Quod Et A Caecum Vide

Best Answer

I never took Latin. Mt Foreign Language credits are in French.

Best Answer

A young Muslim woman told me she preferred the study of mathematics for its clarity. I don't know of that constitutes grounds for worship, but hell, why not?

Best Answer

Booo!!!

Best Answer

Boo to uou ; this is where it's really at..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Is your love life a simultaneous equation?

Best Answer

No, I'm in love with a calculator. Literally.

Best Answer

What about the poor old slide-rule?

Best Answer

That's before my age. I still want one, though. They look nice.

Best Answer

They help you understand the vernier scale.

Best Answer

How Machiavellian.

Best Answer

How is it Machiavellian?
Pythagorean, more like xD Mathematikoi were ancient Greek math-worshippers.

Best Answer

being forced to abide by the laws of physics, I mean.

Best Answer

XD Ah. I learned Machiavellian rule is ruling through intimidation, oppression, and control xD

Best Answer

Exactly. Like falling off a horse. Pretty severe consequences for trying to flaunt gravity.

Best Answer

xD And then I figure out how to access antigravitons, and wheeeee!

Best Answer