My honest opinion is that you're too young to completely know yourself, much less what girl is right for you.... as someone who has been in a committed relationship with one man since the age of 20, take it from me.... you shouldn't be too serious with any one girl right now. Date them both... and others too. This is the time to discover who you are alone, now who you are in a relationship... I hope that makes sense. :)

Best Answer

Stop talking to your ex, or leave your girlfriend. My best bet would be stop talking to your ex.

Best Answer

I mean there's a reason why the girl is an ex, of course you are going to think that great conversation is going good because you guys are getting along and at one point when you guys first started dating you had these great conversations I assume, but if you go with your ex it's just basically dealing with the past all over again, but I'm just giving a thought, do whatever makes you happy.

Best Answer

The grass is ALWAYS greener...its an illusion. You sound confused. I guess its pros and cons time...<br />
Remember WHY this ex is an ex...have those things changed? Also, an ex is VERY attractive when in another relationship...some women just wanna see if you will jump, to prove their own power...its game playing behaviour.<br />
You say that everything in your relationship works for you but how can that be true? No chemistry with gf? Is that why, as soon as sexy ex came along, you now on your back, tail wagging and asking for your tummy to be rubbed? :)<br />
Good people who don't play games DONT come along everyday. If you have one then you are lucky...u say you love yr girlfriend but right now, loyalty isn't in abundance...<br />
Maybe being without anyone for a while will help you figure out what it is you want from a relationship....Take care and good luck....Px

Best Answer

Why is she an 'ex'? and What type of relationship did you have with her.<br />
You are young, you should date both of them, and a few others, and don't hide it from them.

Best Answer

You need to spend time with your ex.Not just talking and having a good time.Figure out what you want ..mostly what you don't want.You have chemistry with both of them.Why is your ex an ex? Date both ..that will sort it out in a snap.

Best Answer