zeneriq zeneriq 22-25, M 17 Answers Jun 13 in Embarrassing & Funny

It would be the best thing that could happen. Women wouldn't have to bare the pain of child birth alone

Best Answer

men would make funny faces in pains LOL

Best Answer

I would love to see that

Best Answer

good then there is no chance they can cheat while their partner and them have a child together since there is not a chance in hell he'll be able to be a pla<x>yer

Best Answer

Most already shaped like they are!

Best Answer

Well the structure of the male human body would have to change. Including things like hormones. So we might become women. This might not be good for the species. So the female body would also have to evolve.

Best Answer

The population would be over ran because we would be turning out left right & centre... We wouldn't be complaining about a bit of pain and sickness

Best Answer

I suspect not many babies would be born and persons right to choose wouldn't be in question.

Best Answer

They can. They take a women's fertilised egg and put it somewhere in the stomach region blah blah blah, where is that medical magazine?

Best Answer

your 100% wrong, men do not have uteruses if you've ever seen it in a magazine it was a transexual

Best Answer

I don't care if its right or wrong. Think what you think, and I'll think what I think.

Best Answer

They'd have a new one every nine months, lol

Best Answer

good! so they'll think twice before they cheat! It isn't easy to bear a child douchebags!!! D:

Best Answer

read my comment lol

Best Answer

he wouldn't be able to get women in the first place lol

Best Answer

True! :D OMG. Let's raise the flag of WOMEN! :D XD

Best Answer

One became pregnant once in Germany o.0!

Best Answer

delivery would be a problem

Best Answer

better than the alternative, *ouch*

Best Answer

they'd be pretty cranky and get into bar fights a whole lot..

Best Answer