Questions like: what is our purpose and who 'created us'. I know science tries to get the answers through scientific research but the puzzle is still quite unsolved... (This is not really a question, more the questioning of ourselves and acknowledging our weaknesses.) *Neutral
GenderPunk GenderPunk 18-21 5 Answers May 29 in Community

Those are open ended question or conundrums that perhaps faith tries to answer but science does not. Can we or our language really comprehend infinity or the vastness of space or First Cause (outside of faith or generally speaking)?

Best Answer

Indeed interesting point. Words are limited and only go so far, maybe our minds can/will become satiated as well? Or we'll find new, artificial ways in expanding our capacities...

*Neutral

Best Answer

at u-tube do a short investigation on fluoride,

Best Answer

No. Our brains are capable of understanding anything if given time. The questions you said already have a decent answer.<br />
1) there is no purpose.<br />
2) your parents made you and it goes back like that for many generations until we reach a point where we reproduced asexually until we reach a point where we are nothing but complex proteins.

Best Answer

If it would be possible, could you refer to the articles you've read to come across your point of view? (Google it is not a specific answer.) And fair enough, but if we do originate from complex proteins, were do those originate from? Created how, why, etc.? Or is there no reason for that as well? Thanks for answering, I appreciate it.

*Neutral

Best Answer

If you give me a week then I might be able to collect all the files I have. (Chances are good that I won't do it)
Those proteins are formed from amino acids in chains, those amino acids are made from an assortment of atoms and the elements are made in the deep reaches of stars that were made by nuclear fusion. There is no objective reason for this, it's just the forces of nature acting how they normally act

Best Answer

Ok, I'd be glad if you could. At least that way I can understand why you are saying what you're saying.

*Neutral

Best Answer

Have you not read any standard science book?

Best Answer

No in fact, I am just starting to get familiar with looking for answers with the help of science, since philosophic answer don't seem to cover it I have experienced. I guess everyone at some point in their life comes to this conclusion, the age you decide to do this shouldn't matter.

Best Answer

our brain can comprehend a lot, and it's growing. the only time it stops is when people ignore what makes them uncomfortable.

Best Answer

Do you think our brain is limitless in comprehending things or is there a certain level of satiation? Yes our capacities are indeed expanding if you're looking back. Thanks for answering.

*Neutral

Best Answer

what my mind cannot give me, my soul provides; its in my soul that I can comprehend everything about this universe and why things exist as they are.

Best Answer