The creepy kind of honest. Like a person telling you when you\'re not going to be home they\'re going to walk around with no clothes kinda honest lol. Would that make life easier?? And I mean putting it ALL out there on the first date
Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

It would be the best way. Most disagreements are because one person expected the other to read their mind and know what they wanted.

Best Answer

I was in a relationship like that once. It was perfect really :)

But I was Lutheran and he had just converted from Satanism into Catholicism so my parents were very displeased. Long story short, we never saw each other again.

Best Answer

Ok then

Best Answer

Yes, I believe so, absolutely.

Best Answer

The world would end, obviously...........or so people seem to think.

Best Answer

That's the right way to do it. I'm mostly up front about everything with my guy. There's just that one secret, but nothing he'd be better off knowing.

Best Answer

Don't tell me you have a jimmy!! O_o

Best Answer

A jimmy?

Best Answer

Lol. Think about it. So what's the big secret?

Best Answer

Oh gosh no, not a jimmy. I just have a creepy fetish (details in featured story) that most sane including him would never want to hear about.

Best Answer

If you're lucky and wise, by the time you're my age that's EXACTLY how you'll conduct yourself in a relationship.

There's no point in lying about anything important if you actually want it to last. Little white lies, like "your cake was awesome!" you can get away with. Volunteering information that's irrelevant and kind of random? Your call.

Not sure where walking around naked when you're home alone fits into this, because I don't understand why you think it's creepy.

Best Answer

Lol I understand.

Best Answer

Some couples ARE like that, but I doubt very many are. I like the way your brain works dude. You're ahead of the game. Whatever the hell that means. :-) You are though,.

Best Answer

Those are only couples that have been together for long. I'm talking about a first date kinda thing.

Best Answer

I know that.

Best Answer

Oh ok lol xD sorry

Best Answer

You're fine bro. We're on the same page. :-)

Best Answer

It'd make it easier for me anyway. Less Bs and pretence.

Best Answer