What do?
Shirabelle Shirabelle 22-25, F 10 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Religion

It is I believe.Take a look at the profile built of the "god" jehovah in the old testament.It is not that of a loving Creator,but of a egotistical violent psychopath,who killed thousands to bring attention to his "greatness".Its the profile of satan.

Best Answer

I Lol'd. Who WOULD choose to worship an anal retentive control freak 'god' who makes everyone 'unworthy' while rewarding his favorites with material wealth? Sounds like a religion made up by greedy old men.

Best Answer

Someone once argued that it can't be the work of Satan because Satan can't write. *headdesk*

Best Answer

You've obviously been dealing with a quite highly evolved lifeforms..... ;)

Best Answer

Guess the choice was "worship me or die",and he loved plagues and pestilence as control measures.

Best Answer

It was long claimed that the greatest deception was the invention of religion itself.

Best Answer

It would explain the contradictions. erratic behavior and seemingly psychotic need for absolute belief and obedience in direct opposition of our capacity for free will.

Best Answer

I don't think Christianity at it's core is evil in the slightest. If you look at the small part of sc<x>ripture dedicated to what Jesus taught and did it's all about loving your enemy, helping those in need, denying yourself to help others. and it ultimately ends wth Jesus dying for the ones he love even though they reject him. If there is a Satan he's done a hell of a job with the church because it's often preaching the opposite of that. <br />
By I'm an agnostic so I get to sit on the fence :P

Best Answer

Then it was BRILLIANT. It was also a TON of work! Imagine having to write and rewrite literature, gather a bunch of old stories and beliefs from various ancient cultures, and distill them into one disgusting volume...<br />
It boggles the mind that anyone would believe it IS NOT the work of someone without some sort of agenda.I am also continually amazed that those who claim to believe are the LEAST LIKELY to do any sort of investigation or research...

Best Answer