Seeing a guy. We have mutual friends. Some of them love to make quite un-sublte jokes about this personal stuff, like "oh, i don't even want to know what kind of gross stuff you guys do in bed" , "omg, you two sound the same you have to stop seeing each other", or if i complain about something completely else to a friend, the reaction is something like "oh come one, guys don't hate you, look who have you been sleeping with,etc" I realize that regardless how our "seeing each other" ends, this will always be a running joke amongst the friends.Dunno what to do :(
MissTrip MissTrip 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Some friends they are. I'd almost consider it to be bullying. They are being disrespectful, but if you want things to change, you should speak up and confront them. Tell them you don't like them making a joke of your personal life.

Best Answer

Do the same. Find some of their dirty secrets and have ur revenge................muhahahahahahah

Best Answer

They ain't friends there jokes and using you for them .. Dislike this kind of stuff x

Best Answer

If it bothers you, tell them. If they aren't interested in listening .. then get new friends.<br />
Friends kid each other .. but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed when they know it's hurtful to you.

Best Answer

Well, it sounds like they're raggin' on your bf more than you - or about him for sure.<br />
One thing I learned early - be careful what you tell people, 'cause once it's out there you have no control over what people do with it... so if they are joking about bits of your personal life, make sure it's not something you yourself put out there... don't give them ammunition - not even in a denial. If it's getting to much to deal with - put on a smile and say something like- " y'all are gonna have to go on w/o me - I have to meet my (mom. boss. client. -someone they can't argue with) - or even i have to go to a meeting, or to the bathroom- take your stuff and just leave.<br />
And the other thing is to ignore what they say right in front of them, just act casual as if you never heard it, or if possible, laugh as loud as they do... if they don't get a reaction from you, then all the fun is gone for them. You may have to do any or all of this several times . Once you can be with them and it's not an issue any more, then fine. But I agree w/ the others - loose them as friends - friends don't bring you down - they support you. Go hang with people you admire because they are always so upbeat and kind - positive people. You all ready have someone like that in your life - work on those friendships more.<br />
Hope this helps... because the only one you have control over is yourself. So make your life what you want - and if you make a bad choice- learn and go on- and forget it. We have to fail in order to succeed - we don't come in knowing everything. Smile, Do that a lot and you'll get a lot of smiles back. GL

Best Answer

delete them

Best Answer

laugh it off for the most part.. I'm pretty open.. a few things, I'd get asserive about. Somethings are just private.

Best Answer

I don't mind jokig back sometimes, I can be open to things like this..BUT NOT ALL THE effin' time!!!!

Best Answer

Dont worry at least your friends dont use you as their gay avatar asking me just disgusting questions

Best Answer

hah, good point ;)

Best Answer

Just do what i do bring up things they dont like to talk about then the conversation gets interesting

Best Answer