sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 26 Answers Jun 27, 2012

i'd think...what a sad messed up person.

i'd probably say....your mother should have taught you some manners.

Best Answer

It is the person who is "ugly" on the inside for saying such a nasty thing.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I'd crush their puny skulls and ram my fist into their stomache and tear out their ******* spine! AAARRRRAAAGH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!! AAAAARRRRGGH!!!

Best Answer

Then stop looking at me

Best Answer

Our actions always shows us who we are. So if you feel everything you do, the way you live - everything is positive, just stay proud of yourself and smile!!!! Ugly ppl are those who are always unhappy by something, mostly they are a big losers. So, SMILE and go ahead - you are Pretty, just bse you haven't such issues with yourself!!!

And about those who answered in some rude way- my advice: it's senseless- you just show you are also some weak and low person as that one who called you ugly.

Always stay positive to others whatever they say or wish- remember - positivity to others will always back to us in 100 times stronger than we gave, the negativity- the same way- can back on us in 100 times stronger we sent it on someone!!!!

Good luck!!!

Best Answer

I was only recently told that am "seek looking" and advised to kill myself. Am usually speachless in the face of bad manners.

Best Answer

I was called that back at school, even then I knew the power of Karma.

I am now in my mid 40s and look at me while those who called me ugly are fat. grey, divorced and some are even dead. So much for the 'beautiful crowd'

Best Answer

what to say everyone's entitled to their opinion

Best Answer

I would do nothing, what is there really to do? Beat them up? I would feel a little upset depending on who said it. For example, if a guy that I was really into said it I would probably be a little hurt, but if some mean girl said it just to hurt my feelings I would just shake it off. I would probably say, "That's cool." or "Should that really matter to me?". I might also swear a little bit but that's also depending on who said it :P

Best Answer

It hurt because I knew it wasnt true, stupid girl anyways...she walks like she has a stick up her oblong-shaped badonka butt

Best Answer

Why would it hurt if you knew it wasn't true?

Best Answer

Cause i believed it then..

Best Answer

I'd tell them to '**** off ' and to take their soul-less self some where else.

Best Answer

lol it wouldn't be the first time, people seem to have the overwhelming need to tell me I'm ugly on a regular basis, so I just go on my way thinking they're a retarded as$hole

Best Answer

Im so sorry...you are byooootifulllllll

Best Answer

Aww thank you lol

Best Answer

"Thanks for inform me that" :D

Best Answer

someone did tell me that on valentines day, it sucked

Best Answer

Im so sorry, I think someone told me on a Monday or something, not really, it was 12 years ago...

Best Answer

i wouldn't care to be frank

Best Answer

this happened to me when I was 12. I remember feeling so confident and having a little self-esteem issues but never like when a "friend" told me that this other girl in our class was telling everyone I was ugly. And someone called my hair "rope". Why are children so cruel? A boy threw a bottle at my groin and it hurt.

Best Answer

People always try to knock you down, i never worry about it for at the end of the day i have a great life

Best Answer

thank you, so do i, but its hard to let go of, i'd never say that to a person, and i'd never be cruel enough to think it...

Best Answer