It isn't.... in fact the colours you see are limited by the primary language you speak. If you are bilingual or multilingual (have several first languages. not just a second language ability) then your colour perception will be broader. I read a study from the psychology department from Bangor Uni last year where it was proven that children who spoke Welsh and English (and/or another 2nd or 3rd language) had a far greater colour spectrum than the ones who spoke just English (or only the one language).<br />
I know from speaking Welsh we don't class green as English people would, though there is a word for green (gwyrdd) it is used in reference when we say something is green we express it as the shade of green as the colour green is so varied round here.... in fact we call grass blue!

Best Answer

Peek-a-blue, I see you, chica!

Best Answer

We see the same colours, it's been proven, I'm not in the mood to explain it right now though. Of course, there are indeed some with certain sight problems. But if we'd take people without them, they all see the same colour. It just depends on what you yourself think is blue and what is light blue and what the other thinks is blue or light blue, that's the only thing that differs.

Best Answer

There really is no way to know that, is there

Best Answer

Rhe blind would take that chance

Best Answer

It probably won't be, due to difference in everyone's eyes, how you perceive the color is bound to be slighty different.

Best Answer

chances are they're not.

Best Answer

life will go on

Best Answer