If an honest to God, real rapture showed up, as confusing described in the Bible? You bet your *** I would. I'm an atheist, but again, I am an atheist because -there is no evidence for God-. If God suddenly showed up and exploded the world... well that's pretty conclusive evidence, don't you think?

Best Answer

No one knows how God was made.. but that's the REAL problems with people.. we want to figure out every answer to every little thing... and that's when confusion begins ... We all need to have a little Faith... Please dont wait till the end to make peace with God.. Now is the time!

Best Answer

I am curious although it'd be polite of me to end the conversation and agree to disagree.
Why is the world going to end now of all times? When will it end?

Best Answer

Even if the entire world burst into flame right this instant and all the oceans rose up to swallow us whole, I wouldn't believe it was caused nor set forth in anyway by a god. Any just god wouldn't cause such a thing and when the "end of the world" does come, the fault will be entirely upon the hands of humans and the devastation they have wrought.

Best Answer

oh .. people will get on their knees and BEG for forgiveness.. BEG! They will weep. I would hate to be those people. :l

Best Answer

I would hate to be those people too.. The signs are so clear.. the end is NEAR..

Best Answer

Hail Satan!

Best Answer

I wouldn't have to change my mind about Jesus

Best Answer

If he's worth his salt, he'd know who I was, otherwise, he should be considering retiring. :)

Best Answer

If the rapture comes now I'm already fcked according to the bible so meh

Best Answer

Jesus died horribly on the cross.. he wants to give everyone more time that way they can repent.. so its not late for you or anyone else..

Best Answer

I don't have to change anything except my underwear.

Best Answer

I ask for at least enough time to take a shower

Best Answer