What if there's no change at all - the heaven on earth the new agers spoke of never realized and jesus didn't land from heaven as Christian mythology predicts? How would you feel if you find out some "religious leaders and spiritual teachers" lied to you all along?
indigowitch indigowitch 22-25, F 20 Answers Apr 27, 2012

I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover then.

Best Answer

Your a very bad girl

Best Answer

You won't know whether you need to laugh or cry since the world goes on and you are in it...yep...drink up!!! LMAO

Best Answer

I've already been invited to 2 End of the World Parties. You guys gotta get one organised ;)

Best Answer

As a God kid I just laugh when told that the world will end<br />
on a certain day..<br />
The Bible tells me "no man know when that day will be,nor do the angels <br />
in heaven",Only God know when that day will be..<br />
It is written that we should be ready to meet our Maker at any moment<br />
because we can drop dead at any time.

Best Answer

I'll probably start paying my bills again!

Best Answer

I don't think Christians believe that it is going to end... <br />
"But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Matthew 24:36<br />
I'm an atheist so it matter I'm just not going to shave and do nothing anyways.

Best Answer

Weird for an atheist to be quoting scripture....

Best Answer

Look at his avatar, he's obviously anti-establishment.

Best Answer

I'm going to be really pissed about all of the survival supplies I maxed out my credit cards to buy.

Best Answer

There will always be something inside of me that knows that there is someone greater, and more powerful then me who calls me to believe, and not be afaird, someone who makes my heart quiet when I feel like screaming, something that gives me peace even when I'm troubled. I can't explain it, but deep down inside I know I'm not alone...

Best Answer

Peza?

Best Answer

Mathew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Best Answer

I'd feel like I do every other time religious leaders have lied to me. But what I pay attention to more is when the non-religious start believing in the end of the world. If and when there is scientific proof behind these apocalypse dates, I'll be worried. If the world doesn't end in December I'm gonna sleep in the next day because I don't know if I'll be getting much sleep the night before.

Best Answer

I will still owe my ex-wife alimony for all of 2013, but it's a fair exchange for another year of life.

Best Answer

then it will go on...

Best Answer

then, there will be january 2013

Best Answer

Off to work and TAX paying then... *sigh*

Best Answer

Life goes on

Best Answer

I'll be doing the opposite of whatever I'd be doing if it does.

Best Answer

We will have one bloody hell of a party, hehehehehe

Best Answer

I will have to cancel the Mariachi Band

Best Answer

If there is no change at all, then you can go on with your life as you planned to...peace on Earth is a strong probability, but will take generations to happen...

Best Answer

I get to say I told you so. I do think something is going to happen, just not the end of the world. Posibly the false messiah comes?

Best Answer

The false messiah has always been around; wherever it (he) can get a chance to deceive people...so I don't think it come again when it is already here.

Best Answer

He can present himself to the world as such though.

Best Answer

Life will go on, I will still believe in a power higher than myself.

Best Answer