SuperPiggyPikachu SuperPiggyPikachu 22-25 8 Answers Jun 22, 2012

If we all knew the world was going to end, do you know how crazy fast people would be putting out left and right to all takers? It would be like a global ****.<br />
Think of all the awkwardness that would ensue if the world didn't end after that...

Best Answer

yes, u are right Mr. ^_^

Best Answer

I wouldent worry bout it. God's still making your love story.

Best Answer

Would it matter........<br />
Surely the bigger question is how you live your life before the end.<br />
And by the way......The world will not end......It will continue...as it has through so many doomsday predictions.

Best Answer

It's not going to end. Aren't you slightly disturbed that even with the threat of impending doom being SINGLE is your biggest concern?

Best Answer

Sorry :'(

Best Answer

Don't say sorry to me! Reality check sister - there are people with real problems. I know being single has it's super crappy moments, but you need to learn to love it - because when the right man comes along you'll appreciate that you had a good run before you settled down. Cheer up. It's Friday. Get with your girlfriends, get pretty and get a bottle of wine. Start smiling. Everything can change really quickly - just have fun while you're waiting for it. x

Best Answer