no but they can abandon you in a pizza hut parking lot in tucson arizona

Best Answer

:( i feel ya on that one

Best Answer

Hey don't think or act to impulsively - you could likely be mistaken.

Best Answer

thats why i feel like **** right now

Best Answer

Just know this - feelings aren't always facts. give it time.

Best Answer

ok trying to go thru all this in my head n figure it out but still feel like ****. maybe i belong away from the rest of them out the house and over the garage. maybe thats what i need if that what they want i dunno anymore.

Best Answer

i was adopted at 2 they treat me awful im 32 they still try and ruin my life and im not even near them any more<br />
so yeah i think u should be able to undo adoption....option but im not sure if it will work try and divorce urself from ur parents when past 18 its harder

Best Answer

ugh i really don't want to leave I love it here just feels like they pushing me away.

Best Answer

I'm assuming they'd go to court first but you can't really UNDO adoption...what is going on? o.o

Best Answer

just scared after some stuff happened, now they moving me out the house and into the extra room over the garage cause one of the twin daughters arm got fractured in a fight we had after they shatched off my shorts and tried to hold me down on the floor. my new parents are furious with me but no tthem wtf??

Best Answer

O_O Not good...I'm sure the fight was an accident but you have to...understand that they adopted you to take you into their care, you're still new and now that you injured one of their offsprings...well...they are going to be furious....so give them time, apologize and tell them it'll never happen again. .

Best Answer

ok i get it

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Flipped

Best Answer