I wrote a petition about this to EP staff, hopefully they respond soon, if they care about this site at all, its slowly turning into a lame talk show... "attached" people are soo boring *rolling eyes*
carrotman1 carrotman1 26-30, M 8 Answers Apr 14 in Doing Good

Or people who mistake EP for a dating site.

Best Answer

You sound like a woman who is in a relationship. Sad!

Best Answer

I'm not in a relationship. I just find it annoying when people use this site to find love.. I mean, I'm all for long distance relationships, that's fine. But it's like any site. When they post things like " 20 f bi HMU ;) " it gets a little irritating. The main reason for this site is to share your experiences. If they wanted to be with someone, maybe they should look other people who want to be in a relationship up.. you know, go and find someone who wants to be in a relationship instead of getting them to come to you.

Best Answer

What

Best Answer

I hear ya! They need to grow some balls & get out of their miserable, spirit sucking relationships.

Best Answer

oh! Thats why I love you Flower... you and I would make a good team ;) Relationships suck the life outta people, inside they are probably just skeletons, hehe!

Best Answer

So true Carrot, so true...

Best Answer

The drinking failed hey,hahaha

Best Answer

hey Crabby! Well, Im on to the next best thing... single women ;D

Best Answer

Good luck, you still look A+ on here.

Best Answer

you do know that this is not a dating site..? perhaps you need to try a dating site..

Best Answer

its not!? Then why is your inbox half-filled with desperate men askign about s3x?

Best Answer

my inbox is not filled with any such thing...

Best Answer

its not! Wow! Which EP are you using. Maybe everyone else needs to switch to it. I always see so many women complaining about perverts here

Best Answer

That is why it is Called Experience Project, if you do not want to read their soppy stories, then this site is not for you??

Best Answer

Let me guess! Another woman who is in a relationship... oh! My heart bleeds for you sweetie

Best Answer

lol do you actually have a heart?? No offense hey, just kind of thinking... Do not be harsh, coz you never know when you will need the support of all the Ep users one day... "just saying".

Best Answer

speaking of support... message me, will you! I need your support with something :)

Best Answer

Support with what, I would like to know. After discriminating against our soppy stories, do you think I will want to support you? Can I trust you? I wonder?

Best Answer

ye! You can trust me! Go ahead, message me if you want to help. Or should I message you first Sam??

Best Answer

Hmmm msge me first then I can see whether I can be of any support.

Best Answer