Heaven :)

Best Answer

That sounds like heaven to me.

Best Answer

if you believe the myth there would be only 2 people

Best Answer

Only if they didn't procreate? The question wasn't to promote religion but to get some different perspectives on why we worry about things that really don't matter in the end and what it would be like if we didn't.

Best Answer

Adam and Eve had at least two children. But, Cain killed Abel. Later on, Cain went into the land of Nod and found a wife. I don't know how, since that is not explained. I do believe in God, but I don't believe in that story.

Best Answer

Wasn't Eve, Adam's second wife.........? Wasn't his first wife Lilith ?

Best Answer

they never married, lucky so and so

Best Answer

ISIS has that idea and they are doing wonderful things to the economy and the societies of Iraq and Syria. BTW, retail sales constitute 2/3 of our economy. If every body stopped buying useless stuff, lots of jobs would be lost.

Best Answer

We'd starve to death.

Best Answer

It'd be incredibly boring.

Whoever you think the Supreme Creator is, the fact is we are not meant to be merely spiritual creatures. We live in a materialistic universe with physical laws, and given physical bodies. Everything gets done for a reason, and in our case assuming you believe in a supreme creator is most likely because Yehovah values the materialistic and physical universe just as much as the spiritual realm, if not more.

Best Answer

This is how it should be.

Best Answer

sounds perfect to me. and i am conditioning myself now to be this way. i have already lost all fondness for materiel things. I have no attachments.

Best Answer

It would be a different realm, that's for sure.

Best Answer

What if people stopped believing in fairy stories?

Best Answer