Love the one your with or let him find someone more honest than you

Best Answer

Ket... german again huh:P

Best Answer

I fixed it Arsch

Best Answer

You are in a fake relationship

Best Answer

Then you need to break off with the current guy. It's unfair to him to take up his time and freedoms when you are in love with someone else.

Best Answer

Best to break up then pursue your ex.If he is in a relationship then break up and pursue someone else.

Best Answer

I would normally say that it's too early to be in a new relationship if you're not properly over your previous one. However, my previous relationship ended over three years ago, when I was sixteen, and even though I have no feelings for my ex anymore I still feel the influence of the pain he caused me sometimes. I love my current boyfriend, we've been together more than twice as long as I've been with my ex and I wouldn't trade him for anything. But sometimes when we're arguing I expect him to say something my ex would have said, or when I'm showing affection I expect him to pull away like my ex would have done. I guess the influence of ex boyfriends is bigger than it seems.<br />
Still, I may not be over the insecurities he left me with, but I am over my feelings for him. You're not, and I think it's important not to lead your current boyfriend on if he has no future with you. You should talk about this. I can never know your entire history. You can, and so can he. Communicate. It's the only way.

Best Answer

i always thought that being "in love" is simply a feeling and can always go away. IF you love him, then tell him your issues and if he understands and does a drastic action like to not see the x again, then keep him. if not, dump him. not worth your time and you just got played. some men have simply no idea how to release all those emotions that's why they keep them inside, f*cking them up, making them pla<x>yers. my own thoughts about the game.

Best Answer

Huni I know its a lot harder becoz of ur situation, but if ur not happy then leave him, but don't do it just becuz ur lonely, don't do it cuz its hard and its easier 2 give up than keep on figtin and being strong! If u feel its the rite thing 2 do then u that's up 2 you 2 decide, best of luck hun xxx

Best Answer

OH ITS NOT ABOUT ME I JUST ASK IM NOT LEAVING MY MAN FOR ANYTHING THERE WAS A REASON FOR ME AND ME N MY EX NOT TOGETHER N I WOULD NOT WNT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN WHEN I HAVE A WONDERFUL MAN 16 MONTHS STILL WAITING FOR MY MAN EVEN THOUGH ITS BECOMING TO BE VERY STRESSFUL BUT ITS NOTHING THE MAN ABOVE CAN NOT HANDLE THANKS HUN MY SIS IS GOING THROUGH IT HER BF GOT 10 YEARS AND I REALLY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER IT CAUSE THATS A REAL LONG TIME BUT HER EX COMES TO SEE HER TAKE HER OUT AND SHE REALLY IS FALLING FOR HIM AGAIN BUT I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD JUST PUT HER BOYFRIEND ON A BACK BURNER HE ALREADY DID 6 AND HE DONT HAVE TO DO THE WHIOLE 10 I THINK HE COME HOME 2014

Best Answer

aw thats good that ur keeping strong bless u :) aw thats a long time a suppose only her will decide what 2 do and 2014 isnt too long away. but i understand how hard it is and how easily you could fall for someone when you don't have the love and affection! keep strong sweetie :)

Best Answer

i wish i knew the answe to that one. and its always easier said that done.

Best Answer