ChineseJason ChineseJason 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

imwish this would happen to me i would love to transfporm into a girly and wake up female and stay this way forever i wish i were a girl i really do just be totally female always have wanted this yes please.

Best Answer

I would scream. Probably wake up everybody, but who cares. I run to my brother's door and slam it shut. I have to be ready for when people see me. I would hope I don't fall in love with myself. I totally be a lesbian, because I was a man before, so DEAL WID IT. But, I would become friends with Myla without her knowing it's me, and then we would be really good friends when I tell her it's actually me. I just hope she doesn't get mad...

Best Answer

I think I'd want to understand between my legs most of all..

Best Answer

Do you like it or not?

Best Answer

Will go to the shower room and watch girls...........

Best Answer

so you'll be a lesbian?

Best Answer

No coz I was a man before........my physical appearance would be changed overnight..not my fascination towards women lol

Best Answer

And you want to have sex with women,you're lesbian.Do you mind have sex with men after you become female.

Best Answer

Naahh I don't plan to go that far.

Best Answer

But one day you will,that's strange.

Best Answer

We shall wait and see

Best Answer

You know you will.

Best Answer

Seems like u r God..okay

Best Answer

Look,you admit that even you're male now.

Best Answer

My husband is ....who choose to respond to that answer lol I just asked ur question to him lol...enjoy

Best Answer

wordless.so if it happens,you'll be lesbian couple.

Best Answer

I will let you take this wherever you want to take ...since it was your question + seems like u r persistent in proving some theory...that is nicely embedded in some Part of your thinking process. Bye have fun

Best Answer

Thank you.you too.

Best Answer

The first time I peed would be a huge mess.

Best Answer

Same for the rest of us. Don't be sad

Best Answer

i would be concerned if that happened....

Best Answer

i'm gonna the next day mast urbating all day long

Best Answer