sucess.

Best Answer

I would have a long-term partner, live in a nice 3 bedroom flat somewhere in Paris, have enough money to take a trip a couple of times a year, a close-knit but smallish group of friends. My job would involve helping others in a way that enhanced their dignity and did not see them as "consumers" to be exploited. I would have a couple of siblings with whom I got on reasonably well, and perhaps still a parent living. I would be singing and doing some kind of furniture making in my spare time. I would speak several languages, take art history classes. I would be the kind of person who smooths out the rough edges in social situations rather than causing them. I would be loving and considerate but not a push-over.

Best Answer

Some say that we chose our life before we are born and it is a lesson or experience we want to have....with that being said.<br />
I would live by the ocean. I would have a relationship that was loving and supportive. My children would be loving and secure (with clean rooms). I would be doing something that would help improve the lives of others, a social worker or counselor, or something of that nature. I would have enough money to pay for all the necessities with a little extra for vacations and savings. I would be healthy and happy and so would my loved ones. :)

Best Answer

I have to get to a re-write of a book; other than that I not up for rocking the boat

Best Answer

at the moment I'd love to be analyst /geneticist, don't care much about where I live, and I'm a minimalist.

Best Answer