In the last three years- all these diagnosis have been shared with each other... I am so bad that I am even beyond this and onto the Autism scale- High functioning- I would not be surprised to find some of these male heirs are also Autistic.
TheLadySyn TheLadySyn 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

it`s inherited.............

Best Answer

LOL, ADHD is cureable.<br />
It is a condition reinforced by behavior.<br />
It is a chemical imbalance but it can be almost obsolete by modified behavior.

Best Answer

ADHD disorders are a type of disorder that runs in families. For some there are genetic pointers, for others there aren't. It goes for all disorders in the ADD spectrum.

Best Answer

Its strange these things werent heard of 20yrs ago but now nearly every other kid has got either Aspbergers,ADHD or Autism, makes you wonder.

Best Answer

ADHD or Autism isn't bad! We all have something

Best Answer

You all have ADHD because you all went to the Psychiatrist who is hell bent on diagnosing ADHD. It is a fad illness and just like others before it this one will fade out and a new fad illness will take it's place. Right now Autism seems to be the up coming Fad illness.

Best Answer

lol. i used to wish i had never been born cuz i had adhd .. prett sad right. my dad has it. and my bro has it. but i dont think its reason to not have kids or anything. we all have problems in life. and it would b like not having kids cuz u know theyll have troubls in life. i mean it could always b something worse :3.

Best Answer