Say you found this out. The gov comes to your house ends the clone's life and brings in your real/the not cloned loved one. Then they tell you that other person you've known was never truly the real person. From a mother's perspective kind of like not even the baby you gave birth to. Would you had rather kept the clone person? Or the real person. My dad, and sister, had different opinions than me on this....
xRockGlossPrincessx xRockGlossPrincessx 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 25 in Community

wow, that's really hard...but the clone would still be family so i wouldn't want to give them up. i would still want to get back my real child/brother/mother though. especially my child...i would pretty much go insane and kill anyone who tried to take him from me, so to find out they replaced him would bring about the crazy and i would get his clone to help :D

Best Answer

So you're saying you'd want them both then?

Best Answer

yes...because i would have formed an emotional bond with him. so he'd be mine

Best Answer

Would you love them both the same then?

Best Answer

you can't love 2 people the same way, it's impossible, but i would love them both with everything in me.

Best Answer

Interesting. :)

Best Answer

i'd adopt children if i could afford it...and if my friend and her husband pass away (please no) they want me to raise their daughter...and i'd raise her like she was my own

Best Answer

That's really nice, you're a really good lady. :)

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

Wouldn't most keep the real one? The clone would have no experiences with you to support the relationship.

Best Answer

I would keep the real one to. But this clone would have human emotions, everything like a regular person. So there'd be no difference between it and the actual person besides the fact that one was created in a lab.

Best Answer

Oh and the CLONE was with you the entire time. The real person never was.

Best Answer

If the clone was the one I had the entire relationship with, I would keep them.

Best Answer

WOW. D:

Best Answer

It's about the one that you had the relationship with. The clone is alive too, they would be different people.

Best Answer

Interesting thoughts.

Best Answer

Well if the clone was somebody in my family then I'd shoot him because he's horrible.

Best Answer

Well dang. .-..... What did he do though? xD

Best Answer

Be horrible and I meant he/she.

Best Answer

So it's horrible for being a clone then?

Best Answer

No it's horrible for what the clone did and if it was one of my family members then it would definitely have to die because of what the clone did.

Best Answer

Okay okay i got you.... you want the clone dead. But what EXACTLY did the clone do?

Best Answer

Depends on who the clone impersonated.

Best Answer

Oooooh wait wait! You bring up an interesting point! I was speaking from the perspective that the clone had NO idea that it was a clone. Now if it knew...that would be a different thing. Kill the stupid ******.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

But I wouldn't call it whatever you did.

Best Answer

Lol okay let's just kill it then, because it was wrong for what it did. =P

Best Answer

Uuuuuuuuugh no I wouldn't kill it.

Best Answer

Oooh okay. =|

Best Answer

Everyone deserves mercy no matter who they are.

Best Answer

Or what they did.

Best Answer

and this would make my life different in what way?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

A gender swapped clone you mean? I would feel a bit weird and so I would just love her as a sister.

Best Answer

No no no.... same gender just a clone of that person.

Best Answer

Ahh... well who cares in that case.

Best Answer

DAMN. xD Similar to what i said. =P

Best Answer