You were not having sëx for sometime
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 20 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

maybe his hobby is making ballon animals with them?

Best Answer

His bags would be at the front door and I'd be waving him out =)

Best Answer

the question is what are u doing going into his drawer ?

Best Answer

We dont use condoms so Id be bloody annoyed

Best Answer

I will shout and then cry and shout and cry ....

Best Answer

Ask if the water balloon fight was fun.

Best Answer

Assume she had been water ballooning the neighbours. She certainly hadnt used them for their intended purpose, she was shite in bed!

Best Answer

Tell him to clean up his draw..it is not a fridge,leaving empty cartons

Best Answer

I'd say "**** we ran out again, that's twice in one day"

Best Answer

He maybe used them for party balloons. Ask first, fire later. :-)

Best Answer

and she's a girl?? i would freak out !

Best Answer

nothing ... ;-)) he needs help 4m out side ...

Best Answer

I would rule everything out before thinking she slept with someone else. I very much doubt it, since I'm home all day and she's at work until 2.

There would be very little chance, since she wakes me up in the morning to let me know she's leaving, that she could sneak off with a condom or two, unless she's hiding them in her pocket before she wakes me up, which would be out of the question because her work pants don't have pockets.

If she where to be getting with someone, I would assume that she didn't have a job or a proper one and was lying to me about that, which I know isn't true and she gets home in 15 minutes which would giver her absolutely no time to get with someone, unless she was doing it in the car, which would be both illegal and extremely dangerous, in which, I would catch her when I find out why she was stopped by the police or in a car accident.

So to answer your question, I wouldn't freak out. I would be like " oh that's mine.." and ask her why it was empty. I wouldn't really care anyway.

Best Answer