What are you gonna do
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Id tell him he would make an amazing actor then LOL

Best Answer

sleep around

Best Answer

2 words...it sucks!

7 more words...it's time for me to move on

Best Answer

This may sound bad, but I really think there's nothing wrong with a bit of auto-stimulation if the libidos don't match up. They usually won't match up completely, and not at the same times. But if the other partner wants sex very rarely there could be a problem there.

Best Answer

Talk it out.

See what you both come up with.

Don't settle. Don't waste your life.

Leave before you waste anymore time.

Cold fish never warm up.

Best Answer

I am relieved.. one hyper-sexual person in the house is enough.. I would never expect her to be as active and interested as I am. When she is, it is amazing though and worth waiting for.. ok.. the waiting isn't always fun..laughs.

Best Answer

Well they be more things to life that sex, drugs, sex, and rock'n'roll. Maybe find out what the lack luster in the lack of lust is all about. But know life has other fun filled fantasies I'd also seek other fun stuff we could be doing.

Best Answer

There's worse things at sea :-) x

Best Answer

Adapt or move on.

Best Answer

Better to move on while in the dating phase. If you get married to someone like that, you're hosed. It doesn't get any better.

Best Answer

That's not as bad as finding out that he is just as interested, but not with you.

Best Answer

I HATE it when that happens!

Best Answer

That is called being married.

Best Answer

Soon change that XD

Best Answer

shag them as much as possible and ********** the rest of the time.

Best Answer