I would probably....hey look at that dog!

Best Answer

listening calm music

Best Answer

That depends on what control means. Why do you want to control him? Is it only certain behaviors you want to control? Can you convince him or talk him into wanting to control it himself? If you want him to be a different sort of kid you can't, people are as they are let him be his own person(well unless he is doing really bad things like torturing animals, bullying other kids, destroying things/setting fires, etc). <br />
The problem a lot of times is incentive. No one is motivated without incentive. But you need the right incentive. <br />
Basically, I think you have to talk him into wanting to change himself. You can;t change him. Only he can change him. You better make a good case.

Best Answer

Summer, I've tried so many things with him its pathetic. Its getting worse as he gets older. I've done the following, Psr worker, counselor, neurologist, Neuropsychologist, and meds.
His Begavior his getting worse. I fricking can't handle it anymore!

Best Answer

I recommend reading the book "Driven to Distraction"

Best Answer

electric eels

Best Answer