Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 4 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in PTSD

It's not a talent, but my three months in a coma caused my once gray hair to turn dark brown again, I'd like to find a lab to test some of the gray strands that have dark roots to check their DNA and determine if it has changed in any way, I could have a new treatment for grayness that could make me rich

Best Answer

That's pretty cool! You should see if your doctor would do it? go in on a partnership to cure gray hair...

Best Answer

If it was medically induced, yes, but if it was the stress free worry free sleep I got I can't recommend the treatment

Best Answer

I have never heard of hair resorting to its original color again. I would definitely have it checked out. Good to see that everything has worked out for you.

Best Answer

I have been trying to get a lab interested in examining it to see if it is medically induced, but so far no luck. If it is due to my long rest, I couldn't recommend the treatment

Best Answer

everyone has something precious <br />
we are missing the opportunity in the right time! not the talent....

Best Answer

I had it in my grasp, then threw it back at fools.

Best Answer