unluckyviolet unluckyviolet 18-21, F 14 Answers May 30, 2010

tough it out, the apathy will pass, and you will want to make positive changes. You'll reach a point where you feel kinda ok, but not, and you will finally make a call or start looking at your options for getting help. How long it takes depends on the depression and the person, but it'll happen. I can't tell you how to get through it, I can only tell you that you can. So just hold out, the part of you that knows your life can be better than this will assert itself and you'll find yourself looking for help soon enough.<br />
Don't make my mistake, don't think that once the worst is past, you don't need help. If I've learned anything about depression in my lifetime it's that untreated, it will find a way to come back. Once you feel like it, get that help.

Best Answer

i have the same problem... i dont care that im depressed... its kindoff fun... crying all the time and pushing away all your friends.. and being yelled at by your parents.

Best Answer

you are in the same age bracket as my youngest and you sound just like her <br />
it makes me feel very depressed myself

Best Answer

If you didn't care then you wouldn't even be asking this.Remember this...<br />
without pain and despair we wouldn't know joy or hope.Like your body,your spirit needs to be healthy so you can have a quality of life.Your body exercises for its health,just like your spirit does.It exercises through pain and suffering.It helps you grow for the strength to get through the tough stuff.My moms illness has taught me that you can't cry all the time nor feel sorry for yourself.You got to keep moving if you want to know happiness

Best Answer

Well asking your question shows that you do care and you do want help. There's some good advice here. See if you feel able to take some of it.

Best Answer

then you're in trouble..

Best Answer

depression is part of life... there are seasons for it. Life can be very draining sometimes. <br />
Sometimes we really need a break, like Steven (above) said. I agree, we just need to make time to ourselves when needed! <br />
Getting out in nature and resting can help too. As can venting and sharing with others who aren't judgemental.

Best Answer

If you know your depressed and don't want help is because you most likely be able to handle it . Your mind is sound and was able to deduce a logical out come . There is nothing wrong with being depressed ,as long as it does not overwhelm the person . It's a healing mechanism , then life goes on . :)

Best Answer