Neuroticrabbit Neuroticrabbit 18-21 24 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

I know my worth and my value in this world better than anyone else.

Best Answer

focus on your strengths instead. plus realize you're in good company. not everyone in the world is beautiful or intelligent either

Best Answer

Another great answer.

Best Answer

Make the most out of and do the best with what you got. In the end thats all you can do.

Best Answer

Work on your social skills; personality is more important than beauty or intelligence. And there is always plastic surgery.... ;)

Best Answer

This is a very good answer. Personality is what ultimately determines whether a person is worthwhile or not.

Best Answer

Change my beliefs about what's ugly and not

Best Answer

improve...create your own reality

Best Answer

Most people choose delusion and/or beating themselves up about it, or becoming distracted from it, with hobbies, and doing things that make them happy to be alive. Finding a way to be happy with being alive is the best way, it begins not to matter to the person anymore.

Best Answer

Become a democrat and run for office.

Best Answer

go blonde and put out a lot

Best Answer

not focus on it too much. that'll just make things worse.

Best Answer

no one is truly ugly unless you percieve your self too be and believe that ...everyone is someone type just finding that person is hard....good luck

Best Answer

Wel,i'l jez learn to live d way i am

Best Answer

Find someone is worst off then you and hangout with them.

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer

I'm not stupid and I'm not ugly, but I've still been single for almost 5 years now. I know people that are both stupid and ugly, yet they either bounce from relationship to relationship or have a steady one. Basically, it's irrelevant.

Best Answer

Both words are still used as the most scathing of insults.

Best Answer

So? It's your choice whether or not you want to take it personally.

Best Answer

How does one choose not to take it personally?

Best Answer

Love yourself and accept that life is just a ride.

Best Answer

Pay obscene amounts of money to shrink to convince you otherwise.

Best Answer

I'm both and I don't even know. Pretend you're not? I know everyone's had enough of me crying every morning because I'm too ugly to go to outside.

Best Answer

Start out by isolating people with ugly thoughts!

Best Answer