They may be correct. Just ignore such comments and do your job. You were hired (off the street or otherwise) to do a job, not to love your co-workers.

Best Answer

Don't just take it lying down. You have let everyone, except your boss, know that you can bite back. Don't let one more wise crack like that get by you. Find their weak spot, like a phobia, and talk repeatedly about it. This worked for me once. A new guy was hazing me at work but he was deathly afraid of spiders. I had a bunch of them in my garage and told him how scary looking they were. Then I offered to bring some in and show them to him. He became very quiet almost immediately.

Best Answer

Pretend you can't hear them when they say something snotty..they are baiting you..don't buy into it...at the same time..journalise the dates ..time and behavior..cover your arse...

Best Answer

Hi Anonymous2day
Ask where they came from before they worked their.
:)

Best Answer

They're not going to be your friend. It's a job. Try to do your best.

Best Answer

I'd laugh.

Best Answer

They are just a person they hired off the street too so who cares.

Best Answer