Just ask her. It'll mean that you'll know xactly where you stand, and she'll know what your intentions are. keep it simple :-) all the best

Best Answer

I really want to. I want her to know where I stand, but if she's not ready for that step with anyone, whether it's me or not, and I let her know how I feel, she may turn me down and I could miss possibly my one chance with her.

Best Answer

Dude...are you hearing yourself??? so...what are you supposed to do, sacrifice your feelings in place of hers? what about you and your happiness??? You know if this girl is worth it then bite the bullett and hang around until she's ready but you know your important too, don't forget that. I know it's all about give and take but it's about knowing each others needs and wants too. You look young, but being young doesn't make you immune to the works of love etcetera, i'm getting off track. If she's worth it, then go for it, do what you want but don't forget about you too k.

Best Answer

Just ask her, and then if she says she's not quite ready if you really want to be with her, im sure you can wait a bit? :) and if you won't wait for her, well then obviously you don't want her that much.

Best Answer

That is one thing that I am willing to do because i truly believe that she's worth it.

Best Answer

thats sweet, so just go for it. :) you might find she was waiting for you to ask. lol. good luck.

Best Answer

don't push the issue.... you will know when the time is right.<br />
she will make sure of that ! ;)

Best Answer

It's tough donnus, because i'm hearing both sides...and they both make sense.

Best Answer

The best thing to do is probably ask her! Don't over-complicate life by mulling things over too much... Like Elixirs said, keep it as simple as possible. If she likes you, she'll probably want to settle down with you too! You just need to make her know : )

Best Answer

Communication boy

Best Answer

Ok, so ba<x>sed on the picture start by stopping punching your self in the head...Lol on a serious note are you even dating the girl yet? as your question was not clear. Best advice would be to watch that Will Smith movie, Hitch I think it was called. You should get some good insight there.

Best Answer

Lol, I'm throwing a gang sign......jk it's a peace sign.
No, I want to date her, but I'm not yet. Yeah, I've watched Hitch. It's a good movie with some very good messages about dating. Maybe i'll watch again &amp; see if anything kinda hits me. You never know i guess =)

Best Answer

Just date her then Use plenty of lube though.

Best Answer

We have different definitions of date.

Best Answer