LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 24 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Shot dead....my state has "castle doctrine " laws........a intruder can be legally shot, and if I shoot to kill the only story they are gonna get is mine so..........yeah don't go barging into peoples homes around here.

Best Answer

I would fork him in the eye.

Best Answer

I'd be like WTF and punch him in the face...

Best Answer

I think I would welcome the opportunity to be able to tell him in person what an insufferable ****** he is.

Best Answer

give him a beer and tell him to shut the **** up.

Best Answer

I cannot speak for myself, but if that did happen there would be 2 357 slugs in him before he finishes his comment!

Best Answer

Get Bloomberg on the phone and tell Ramsay the call is for him.

Best Answer

I would laugh until I added enough salt with my tears to my food for him to accept it as a PASS.

Best Answer

Slap him silly and toss him out into the dog run to roll in the doggie poo.<br />
And didn't his actual restaurant go bankrupt? Maybe the customers saw the show where he cleaned a customer's plate by sticking his finger in his mouth and then using it to wipe the plate.

Best Answer

He came into my house I doubt if he'd insult my food. I'm a damn good cook! He might say that I'm too slow!

Best Answer

All the cooks on the shows think that he is going to be pleased with their food before he arrives!

Best Answer

i would say "the jerk store called they are running out of you!" or "i slept with your wife"

Best Answer

I'd tell him to get the hell out. But, honestly, unless there were tv cameras there and he was getting paid, I don't think he'd really give a **** if I could cook a scallop or not.

Best Answer

Yeah the camera crew would be following him!

Best Answer

stab stab

Best Answer

Murder.

Best Answer

I'd be tempted to poison him..... ( makes special cocktail )

Best Answer