Then you're attracted to them.... I hate titles. you can be attracted to whoever you want! I'm attracted to women, and not men. That's that :) no need to complicate things with names.

Best Answer

i do hate titles however there are some that need to be used.. as i am a woman who is only a "bottom" so my personal taste is a stone butch,butch or FtM..

Best Answer

You like masculine looking women or femme looking men. They say every man is a lesbian so you technically would be bi.. :P

Best Answer

not men as in birth but men as in Ftm Only..

Best Answer

No way. I'm FTM and we are born female in the body only. Studies have been done and brains have been shown to be of the sex we know and feel we are. Never thought like a woman , always knew I was a man.

Best Answer

This is an on-going discussion between myself and a select few. THIS is what I believe to be the truth: A straight person can sleep with someone of their sex and still be straight. Vice versa for a lesbian/gay. If you catch yourself being turned by on watching a heterosexual couple having sex it is because you are human. I like lesbian ****, and I've slept with a girl, but my interests... my INTERESTS ... for physical sexual activity are with a man alone. I am straight.

Best Answer

It makes you, you.and even lesbians can find men attracted, just like straight woman can find another girl attractive if the person is good looking then anyone will find that person attracted does not mean u wanna sleep or get with them...or do you?

Best Answer

This is a riddle, right?

Best Answer

why would it be a riddle?

Best Answer

i dont think it matters and you are just a human with your own individual intrests.

Best Answer

Perhaps I don't understand the question (very possible). Are saying you're ONLY attracted to FtM transgendered ? Or the person you are interested in at this time is FtM ? Are you wanting to act upon that interest ? Because an FtM person is male, basically, that would make it a heterosexual encounter, even if you're gay. Sexuality is fluid, though; if your primary attraction is still to females, it wouldn't change your sexual orientation, having an encounter with the opposite sex.

Best Answer

i'm with a stone butch who is what i think i would call transgender but because of her family would never act on her true feelings. i love sex with her but am just confused as to what i am.. i am very attracted to FtM though so just kinda wondering where in the spectrum i fit

Best Answer

ya just might bi i mean be XD .. could be deeper than that but its best to never get into that when dealing with that sorta thing .. id say do you think it makes you bi ?

Best Answer