sadly all our crushes are the hot ones and we're not attractive enough for them. sad indeed. and it's frustrating that no matter how i rack my brain, i can't fall in love with the bad looking ones. i mean if only i won't be fazed by looks and see what's in them (im not talking about sexual stuff), i'll be a happy man. sucks to be visual

Best Answer

this is exactly what i go thru

Best Answer

Groow a pair babe.......sit him down and put all your thoughts,feelings on the table.Tell nim how you feel.Be conscious of the fact that us men are not mind readers.On the other hand neither are women.I told a girl I work with that I had a crush on her...she turned me down and we are still the best of friends.If you do not take risk you nor he will ever know.

Best Answer

i like him, but i know things will never work out between us. he is single n lonely. i dont want ot play with his feelings

Best Answer

My crushes rarely know, they're usually people I shouldn't be crushing on.

Best Answer

Sadly, I've only ever told one of them. She was not interested :(

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

Then you're just like me.

Best Answer

i trying cheering him up, giving him cards, but he doesnt like me tht way :(

Best Answer

yeah, i know how it feels

Best Answer