Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Isn't that what happens to most of us?

Best Answer

Da feuk? :S

Best Answer

downer

Best Answer

i don't believe in soul mates, i think its a load of crap tbh. i din't believe 2 souls are born to be with each other.

Best Answer

then he's not my soulmate

Best Answer

uhu. You missed your soulmate. The person you are living together is just regular love. Regular marriage. Very regular!!

Best Answer

The list of "soulmates" is a long one. There are plenty of people we are each compatible with.

Best Answer

nah! The meanin of soulcrap is dat you both are born to be with each other

Best Answer

That is crazy. All the people in the world and we are each bound to one? If I lived in Sweden and my "soul mate" lived in America, there are an infinite number of random and unpredictable occurrences that could be influenced by anyone directly or indirectly involved in either of our lives that could deem it impossible for us to meet each other. Which would doom the two "soul mates" into having nobody. No. The list is a long one.

Best Answer

If you lived in Shweden n she in Amyrica dat don change a thing. If you didn meet that has nothing to do with the original pair.

Best Answer

The idea of people have a soul mate is that there is one person out there for everyone. It is obvious that it isn't the case. It's foolish to believe such things.

Best Answer

:l
That's the main idea. I don say I believe it fully. Other relations are just regular.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure she has by now :-/

Best Answer

:s

Best Answer