to deep for me at this time of the day but good point.

Best Answer

Well thanks for the heads up.

Best Answer

Are they things you can change about yourself? In which case you could just let them go . . <br />
Are they just 'what you are' these virtues? If theyare . . maybe they never were virtues . . maybe they were just good luck at the time . . .now you need different luck . .

Best Answer

virtues are acquired ( I think ) like patients, bravery, honesty. table manners are not virtues. both define character. never attack a person's virtues, they deserve noble admiration and respect

Best Answer

that sounds noble. it is relative to perspective, ie; there's a fine between archeology and grave robbing. I'm so curious about you

Best Answer

*fine line*

Best Answer

Well, it's not noble though. Turns out it's just naive. Turns out being "too honest", "too patient", "too caring" are not virtues...They are just serious setbacks. Success only comes when you learn to step on others, exploit their weaknesses, refuse to see them as human beings, and just walk toward your goal destroying everything on the way.

Best Answer

sociopath's do that. Perceiving empathy as a weakness, is what it is. I saw this dude passed out drunk, and out in the cold, before I could find him a blanket, an evil dude punched his face and robbed him. Imagine if every one thought like you. we'd still be in the stone-age

Best Answer

That's now how I think or behave. That's just how the world seems to work. That's what I meant. But thank you for the insult. It helps.

Best Answer