Big Brother is real, and "he" is watching and listening to every move we make. Did you know that certain words used in a phone conversation, text message or words written on the internet will trigger a computer and cause a government agency to investigate you if they deem it necessary. Words like "Bombing" and "Attack" and "Hijack" will cause the computer to notify this agency to look into the source of these conversations and check to see if there is threat to National Security.

Best Answer

Now, I know! ;)

Best Answer

By my comment, I am being investigated right now..... Spooky!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh crap...... who's that knocking on the door this late at night?

Best Answer

LOL LOL LOL

Best Answer

not cool. <br />
*votes for calicuz*--again..lol

Best Answer

No, its not!

Best Answer

Thanks "sneaky". Luv ya girl. ;)

Best Answer

^.^

Best Answer

Have @ it- I have nothing to hide- But if I catch you . . .

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Its not cool and if its done...oh well, we mean more to them. :)

Best Answer

People that need that sort of information, as in stalkers, are all about control, not love

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Thank's for the BA- hope my stalker sees this

Best Answer

Do u like baby somebody is spying on u continuously? so bugging is not very popular thing.

Best Answer

If it would have been done, I wouldn't have a problem with it but it would have been nice knowing about it...what do you think? ;)

Best Answer

ur enthusiasm is momentary baby. then u willy how it is dreary!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer