What if you asked for all of your vital organs to be frozen after you have died.
MajorDeal MajorDeal 22-25 10 Answers Apr 16 in Community

It's really win/win. It could either save someone's life or provide someone with a nice entree to go along with some wine and pasta.

Best Answer

to make a stake a kidney pie latter on

Best Answer

Is it because your hungry?

Best Answer

Why not I wouldn't b needing them anymore

Best Answer

When water freezes, it expands causing your cells to burst. I'm sure the cryo-crew has a solution for it, but it still seems a tad pointless if your plan is to be resurrected at some point in the future. Just get an android phone and keep packet data and GPS on at all time. Once you're dead, Google will be able to make a robot that does things just like you did :-)

Best Answer

The last thing I want to do is to come back in any form

Best Answer

Why that would b interesting

Best Answer

One time with this consciousness is sufficient. I shudder to think what life is going to be like in the near future. No thanks.

Best Answer

And then what? It would cost your estate a LOT of money to maintain. What is your reason?

Best Answer

I imagine you will need to pay for it. Then after you are gone they will probably do what they want with your money and your organs will mean nothing to them. Maybe donate to science instead

Best Answer