meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 21 Answers Mar 9, 2010

A big country , full of retarded raceist's with big beer belly's and thongs on their feet. Standing in line waiting to catch the bus to the football. And the men are not much better.

Best Answer

Kangaroos, Mel Gibson, and some lady screaming " A dingo stole my baby." Whatever that is.

Best Answer

Australia:<br />
A huge, vast nation-continent-island melting pot of humanity. A land with an abundance of natural wonders. A land on the forefront and cutting edge of human progress yet still containing places that time has forgotten and where no man has set foot. A land of natural extremes of all kinds and containing a sampling of every geophysical and ecological environment with some of the most unique and evolutionary puzzling flora and fauna found on Earth.<br />
Australians:<br />
Human beings. The same ones found all over the planet. The ethnic assortment and variety of these people is so diverse as to merit being called a melting pot quite similar to North America and Europe. <br />
Stereotypes:<br />
- No data found -

Best Answer

Koalas, kangaroos not much about <br />
The people, haven't met one in person

Best Answer

funny, drunk ( some ), speaking with funny accent, friendly but racists...haha!

Best Answer

Crocs. Koalas

Best Answer

Great senses of humor.

Best Answer

I think we are the same as you lot all over the world... we love our country, we breath clean air, and we are proud of our heritage.

Best Answer

wow not many nice comments i must say...ok we are no diffrent then the rest of the world..i would like to think i am friendly....i love australia and to be honest ive travelled for many years been all over and still say the astralian are by far the most friendly to date.

Best Answer

When I was there I got the impression that they were just like any where else - a wide variety of people. Some are nice, some are not etc.<br />
But y'all talk funny j/k!!

Best Answer

I think the accent is hella sexy on the girls.

Best Answer

world travelers and really hot earthy women

Best Answer

crocodile dundee!!

Best Answer