qaseh qaseh 13-15, F 7 Answers Jan 26 in Doing Good

A major incident that affected me was when my "friend", or at least he was at the time. Pushed me in a thorn bush. I was 6 years old. This changed my life forever and has made me wary to trust anyone since. On this site I am able to show the real me and not the one I show the people I know. Every decision anyone makes somehow affects someone else.<br />
We have to learn that not every experience will make us stronger but will teach us so something nonetheless. I learnt that the person I thought was my friend was not a friend at all. <br />
I hope that people will one day be able to get over there losses and be able to strive towards the future like I have.

Best Answer

Learn from your mistakes( everyone makes them).What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Best Answer

All of my relationships, platonic also, from the past 9 years have made me stronger but less open to giving and trusting.

Best Answer

taking a few hard lumps with bmx biking and skate boarding. that and, just being me. my teachers didn't exactly like me generally speaking. I wasn't a team pla<x>yer, but I was what I was. :)

Best Answer

Being taught not to depend on anyone and only to trust a few... Plus haveing to learn to care for my self and together with my twin for our baby sis on our own in an abusive invirement...

Best Answer

That meteor that impacted on my head.

Best Answer

Being betrayed multiple times in the past have made me strongerer.

Best Answer