KatieM123 KatieM123 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I'm seriously impressed when a girl knows quite a bit about cars, sports, science, philosophy or is generally pretty smart.<br />
I'm impressed when a girl can cook better than I can. I'm impressed when a girl is independant and strong. I'm usually very impressed by little talents that few others have or little known interests they're passionate about.<br />
I'm always very impressed by a good taste in music. Also movies, books etc.<br />
When I'm trying to impress a girl, I'll usually try to make banter and light hearted jokes to show I have a sense of humour. I'll talk about my musical taste and introduce her to any artist she's not too familiar with. I used to do a lot of sports including gymnastics and taekwondo so a little teaser of those sometimes goes down well. I like to cook to try to impress too.<br />
I don't really know if girls find it impressive or how they view it, but I'd like to think some girls would be impressed that I'm not all about sex sex sex. I'd rather a cuddle than a quickie. I'd rather fall asleep with a girl and wake up with her in my arms than have a hot one night stand. As a rule, I won't sleep with a girl unless I'm totally serious about being in a long term relationship with her.

Best Answer

A kind smile

Best Answer

smart girls impress me,,and to impress girls i just be myself if it don't work then they are not who i was looking for anyway

Best Answer

textbook answer. I bet this guy is still single. XD

Best Answer

yes but have many intrested in me.

Best Answer

Being Good In The Kitchen!(: And I've Been Told My Eyes Which I Really Don't Get!:P

Best Answer

best answer

Best Answer

Thanks!(:

Best Answer

My lover impresses me. Everything about her is amazing. I donnt try to impress, I just be myself. Take it or leave it.

Best Answer

Along with the standard Sports Performance range, Oakley have released a Team GB range, specifically made for the London Olympics this summer. The first of which is the Team GB Flak Jacket XLJ sunglasses which boasts a striking blue and white colourscheme and an advanced Grey Polarised XLJ lens. The HD Optics in the lens provide complete protection and clarity for the user and are fully UVA, UVB and UVC protective, which means that even if the lenses become scratched or chipped, your eyes will still be covered from the harmful sunlight. Also, the XYZ optic technology in the lenses mean that your eyesight will always be razor sharp, right up to the edge of your peripheral vision.http://www.italiarayban.com/wayfarer-c-82_84.html

Best Answer

I dont try to impress girls, i just do what i do. Im easily impressed, recently ive been impressed by a girls nose which wiggles slightly sometimes when she talks, lol.

Best Answer

Depends on the guy duh..'in general ' just don't work in many cases..

Best Answer

what Yaina said (what a wise girl!)<br />
And for impressing I use Maj's Nonsexual Impressor A600

Best Answer

Girls with good heart impresses me..I be myself only I don't do extra things to impress because I want them to accept me as me..

Best Answer

When a girl is actually interested in me (Suprissed?)

Best Answer

Listen, be considerate and never compromise (without being a jerk about it)....

Best Answer