Unwinding after an evening out.

Best Answer

lucky...at least you got out :{ I'm feeling properly worn out...I hate working from home during the week so...weekends...I live for them...and yet here I sit feeling properly knackered...and sick...it's just not fair...I wish I had the energy to go OUT...but...I don't. Miso tired.

Best Answer

It was kind of a big deal. King and I went to a celebration of the store where we met 10 years ago. There was a huge party this weekend. We've got stuff planned all weekend because it is also his birthday. I know what it is like to be tired. I told King that I may not be up for going to the Hot Air Balloon Festival on Sunday if we go to the cooking class tomorrow, the Fall art gallery walk and the swing dance party. Plus, I've got to find some time to bake a pie for the Salvation Army for Sunday and we are supposed to meet some friends for lunch on Sunday and go to an ice cream social in the afternoon. Momma Wilde will be tuckered out. Ms. Glow we deserve a massage.

Best Answer

Cuz I LOVE it here!

Best Answer

Are you here a lot?

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

I'm in too horrible of a mood to go hang out.

Best Answer

it happens ;}

Best Answer

Too often.

Best Answer

Somewhat immobilized. So its not like i can go out. I'm icing my knee right now.

Best Answer

*peeks at you* ...... the very same thing you are, me thinks .....

Best Answer

I can't stand this...I really can't. I live for my weekends. I will admit...I have a wee bit of avoidance issues going on throughout the week...hence my very unattractive ep addiction. That being said, I'm worn out and feeling sick tonight :{ I refuse to let that run on into Saturday and Sunday though...NO!

Best Answer

awwwww .... *calls 911* ..... the EMTs will be there soon .... they'll make you feel better .... but be warned, there is no cure for EP addiction ..... jus sayin ..... enjoy the rest of your weekend ....

Best Answer

I have suffered from said EP addiction...it's cruel...the EMT's never responded to me as they were too busy answering questions ;} The cool thing is this...ep on cold meds is somewhat entertaining to say the least.

Best Answer

good question

Best Answer

GO OUT if you can :D

Best Answer

staying at home because I'm too sick to go out and wouldn't be alowed to do it even if I wasn't

Best Answer

me too...I'm MISERABLE when I can't get out!!!!! I spend all week working from home...this girl lives for the weekend...but I'm too weak :{

Best Answer

yeah I know the feeling... I truly hate it to stay inside... or just to be to lay around in the garden and do nothing else...

Best Answer

My guy is at work and I am by myself and LOVING it =D Plus I have laundry to do =( I suppose I should start it =P

Best Answer

...but do you make it thrilling and use fabric softener...

Best Answer

Of course...Fabric softener is a given =D and YOU cant forget the bounce =)

Best Answer

ok...just to be a total dork...what is our scent that you buy? Right now my husband is into some Snuggle scent...he's funny about it too...it has to be used...is that silly or what!!!

Best Answer

LOL yup that's cute though. Mine is non scented. My guy doesn't like scented anything. So all my stuff is boring nothing smell xD

Best Answer

Hubby is working OT

Best Answer

Did you already make dinner and eat it...if so what did you make?

Best Answer

Left over meatloaf and made some fresh rice for him...and I had a fried meatloaf sandwich on toast it was yummy

Best Answer

I can't tell you when the last time I had a fried meatloaf sammy...wow. I'm a (are you sitting down now) VEGAN now :o help me!!!!! ;}

Best Answer

Tofu meatloaf for you!!

Best Answer