thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 17 Answers Dec 8, 2011

The tv show "Flipper".

Best Answer

We can give it some usefulness.

Best Answer

Trials..............

Best Answer

our sentience drives us to search for purpose in life. so i guess some of us have given ourselves a purpose, a stupid one albeit. To find purpose.

Best Answer

Imo, the universal consciousness, (God if you prefer that word) does not make mistakes. Everything is for a purpose or it would not exist. It's not so much an explainable idea as it is an intuitive knowing for me. Through meditating, having psychedelic experiences, dreams, intuitions, and synchronicities in my own life - the idea that all this could exist without purpose just seems far fetched to me.

Best Answer

bread is awesome. I love bread. I wish I could eat bread. There is no purpose. :'(

Best Answer

EXACTLY! we are told it should in the form of a question very young.<br />
instead of answering the question of 'so little tommy what do you think the meaning of life is?' with...'oh hmm let me think about it'.<br />
The correct answer should have been<br />
'what crazy &*()_ asks that kind of question!?'

Best Answer

Porpoises are cute

Best Answer

damn

Best Answer

The moment I decided to give my life purpose! The rest of the world can lie down and die if they want!

Best Answer