Questionator Questionator 26-30 57 Answers Jul 18, 2010

Question of the Day

the baby inside me that reminds me why i'm here

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My younger brother inspires me everyday. He has brain damage and was very uncommunicative when we first adopted him and yet he has overcome so many obstacles we never thought he would be able to. <br />
He is so happy and full of life...even with his disability i am constantly learning from him.

Best Answer

Art and the idea that we are simply what we create in this world..The idea of the way we can minipulate, and change is fastinating and incourages me every day in everything I do.

Best Answer

HI You asked what inspires me well... My Daughter.I had wanted a child all my "Life" I was ecstatic throughout my whole pregnancy! And I could"nt imagine being a Mother to anyone more perfect than this little girl. You all may say yea right "But" she does inspire me and she always will!.... Anto815

Best Answer

Having faith, knowing I am not alone and having a place where I can share my experiencs with oters as well as learn from others experiences!!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Great music and coffee! Together they can inspire a deep soul search

Best Answer

watching people suffer the lack of freedom and watching people who got the cash doing whatever in this world like kings and others ain't got nothing to eat sleep without a dinner

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LOVE... for my man, for live and for almost everything under the sun...

Best Answer

waking up and I'm still breathing...

Best Answer

My reflection in the mirror

Best Answer

having sex

Best Answer

my genuine friends and family who show they have faith and are happy to be with me for who I am!

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

When I think of my goals, personal skills and unique knowledge. The future that I may have to create by being active right now and remembering to allow myself to believe in my self!

Best Answer

Britney Spears, my idol forever. :)

Best Answer

Anything can inspire me when I feel in a creative mood, especially music, art , creative writing, and most especially Love.

Best Answer

At the end of each meal, to keep the fork and knowing something good is yet to come.

Best Answer

God, Country, & Family. The desire to learn. The desire to give to others that which has been given to me. To understand things. "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is palnted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

Best Answer

I am inspired by so much. Mostly my dad inspires me to work hard due to his own work hard attitude, but also he inspires me to understand myself. But other things inspire me. Such as those who have fight to do better though they have every right to break down because everything in their life is not working. My friend started her life being sexually abused, got adopted, lost her brother, and is constantly made fun of throughout high school. She tries though to forget her past and move on. She has an amazing voice and is dying to became famous. She is going to inspire many people when she makes it big. Other things like people being mean to misunderstood inspires me to stop being judgmental too, and to always make sure everyone is feeling good.

Best Answer

I'm inspired by people who do selfless things and ask for nothing in return but a thank you.

Best Answer