Questionator Questionator 26-30 57 Answers Jul 18, 2010

Question of the Day

the baby inside me that reminds me why i'm here

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My younger brother inspires me everyday. He has brain damage and was very uncommunicative when we first adopted him and yet he has overcome so many obstacles we never thought he would be able to. <br />
He is so happy and full of life...even with his disability i am constantly learning from him.

Best Answer

Art and the idea that we are simply what we create in this world..The idea of the way we can minipulate, and change is fastinating and incourages me every day in everything I do.

Best Answer

HI You asked what inspires me well... My Daughter.I had wanted a child all my "Life" I was ecstatic throughout my whole pregnancy! And I could"nt imagine being a Mother to anyone more perfect than this little girl. You all may say yea right "But" she does inspire me and she always will!.... Anto815

Best Answer

Having faith, knowing I am not alone and having a place where I can share my experiencs with oters as well as learn from others experiences!!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The idea of completion, or stages of completion.

Best Answer

Great music and coffee! Together they can inspire a deep soul search

Best Answer

watching people suffer the lack of freedom and watching people who got the cash doing whatever in this world like kings and others ain't got nothing to eat sleep without a dinner

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

children and their outlook-genuine joy<br />
the beauty in nature<br />
people who face cancer or other illnesses with a positive attitude<br />
the strenght of the human spirit

Best Answer

LOVE... for my man, for live and for almost everything under the sun...

Best Answer

waking up and I'm still breathing...

Best Answer

My reflection in the mirror

Best Answer

having sex

Best Answer

my genuine friends and family who show they have faith and are happy to be with me for who I am!

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

When I think of my goals, personal skills and unique knowledge. The future that I may have to create by being active right now and remembering to allow myself to believe in my self!

Best Answer

Britney Spears, my idol forever. :)

Best Answer

Money,sex,and all the beautiful sexy women on ep.

Best Answer

Anything can inspire me when I feel in a creative mood, especially music, art , creative writing, and most especially Love.

Best Answer

At the end of each meal, to keep the fork and knowing something good is yet to come.

Best Answer