softkitti softkitti 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 26, 2009

The answer to all diseases.

Best Answer

A sugar substitute that you can actually bake with, and makes sugar-free candy indistinguishable from the real thing.

Best Answer

A blow up bum. And I would call it a "DERIAIR".

Best Answer

So many. A car that runs on water. A home cold fusion generator. An internal combustion engine designed to use natural gas's 130 octane. (racing fuel tops at like 115) A big screen tv glass pointed at a water line, which focuses light energy, boils the water, turns a turbine, and generates electricity, leaving hot water for the hot water heater as a by product. And btw, hot water doesn't need to be heated, it should be called a water heater or more accurately a cold water heater. A solar panel that can handle focused light, so that a similar big screen tv glass or something similar, can focus a large ammount of light, to a small solar panel, whilst still being able to absorb all the energy. Solar panels are expensive, but if you can focus more light on the given surface area, and still be able to use it, would increase output for cost.

But mostly I would make a special device, that kicks the devil out of this world. Haven't figured that one out yet though, o well, Jesus probably has it.

Best Answer

I would invent a pill that when ingested would give you the same feeling that you have right after you have a very large bowel movement.

Best Answer

Some type of device that would contain my 15 yr old son without harming him. Sound proof too. For when he's bugging the heck out of me. He can drive me up a wall faster than anyone else. He knows ALL my buttons to push & pushes them whenever he gets the chance.

I love him to death but he just drives me nuts sometimes!

Best Answer

a very light harness with wings. Powered with anti gravity like the flying saucers. It would enable you to fly like a bird.

Best Answer

Um................I crack under pressure.

Best Answer

The saviour machine

Best Answer

i have in mind 4 inventions. but i can not tell you.

Best Answer