shap36 shap36 41-45, M 3 Answers Apr 16, 2012

Suicide is not the answer, all that does is cause more bad feelings from friends & family wondering if maybe there was something they could have done to help and didn't, or was there a warning sign that they didn't listen to. Life is to short to be think of making yours in advance, with all the things going on in this world it wont last to much longer. And if so you look around you & will find plenty of people that have much more problems then what you have (possibly myself included) so give it plenty of thought, E-mail me on EP if you want compare notes, i myself have thought many times and have always found an excuse on not following my feelings good luck, am hoping to hearing from you in the future [I hope]

Best Answer

Soylent Green

Best Answer

Hmm I can't help but feel you're getting us to do your homework for you. Lol. <br />
But it mostly just comes down to the spike in suicide rates in hard economic times. Honestly, I don't think it changes much. Many people act like it is a new concept, but it all reality debt has been a cause for suicides for a long time. Though, the ones that make headlines, like the man who killed himself outside of Greek Parliment may spur at least global attention to the situation.

Best Answer

thanks for the info... and time

Best Answer

You're welcome :)

Best Answer