evanh2020 evanh2020 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Romance & True Love

1.So you wont have to go through devorce if it ever happens

2.it ends a chapter of your life that didnt work out and marks the beginnin of a new chapter of your life

Best Answer

Bad reasons to get Married

1 your pregnant

2 he raped you and you got pregnant.( thats why my Grandma married my Grandpa) =(

3 Money

4 uh ummm lets see another bad reason....your lonely.

ok good reasons to get divorced

1 you will kill spouse if you dont (he hehee..ok little extreme but still a good reason)

2 You don't love your spouse and feel suffocated

3 you married for any of the above reasons =D

4 your boundaries are consistently broken

ok those are mine..=)

Best Answer

The answers to both questions are the same. Think about it.

Best Answer

A bad reason to get married is over only a pregnancy. A good reason for divorce you no longer love each other.

Best Answer

A bad reason to get married is for the sex! A good reason to get divorced is because you both don't enjoy the sex anymore! ^_^

LOL. Also... It's time to get a divorce when the two of you cannot enjoy each others company anymore.

Only ever get married for love. Without love, what is really the point in marriage?

Best Answer

1. He/She has nice eyebrows.

2. He/She killed my parents.

Best Answer

wow... :o That's usually a good reason to get a divorce. I'm not so sure someone should get married on 'eyebrows' alone!! xD

Best Answer

Right. 1 is a bad reason to get married. 2 is a good reason to get divorced.

Best Answer

A bad reason to get married would be for lust only. A good reason to get divorced would be adultery.

Best Answer