havingfuninthesun havingfuninthesun 36-40, M 12 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

That Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone gunman

Best Answer

totally

Best Answer

Trix isn't just for kids, I have gone three days since consumption without physical side-effects... though I am being stalked by a child sized white cartoon rabbit.

Best Answer

That Ned Kelly is actually American.

Best Answer

tasmainian :)

Best Answer

Devil.

Best Answer

lol, I believe he's secretly in love with us

Best Answer

The government is hiding something about UFO sightings. Too many credible people have no explanations for what they have seen.

Best Answer

this is one I could buy into

Best Answer

Even a few astronauts and former Air Force officers say they weren't allowed to talk until they retired. Now they also want to know why they had to shut up.

Best Answer

me too, there is so intelligent life out there and I believe we've had contact for sure. When they tested some of those crop circles that was interesting too, yes I know some were man made but I think there is more to that

Best Answer

I couldn't say what I believe--I am totally open minded about it--but the government is definitely hiding something.

Best Answer

that Benghazi is being covered up.

Best Answer

good one!!!

Best Answer

Actually there are three. 1. The government knows more about UFO's than what they claim. 2. There was more than one gunman in the JFK assassination. 3. The OKC bombing was a government SNAFU.

Best Answer

yep I could buy into those as well

Best Answer

That religions were created for the sole purpose of pitting the masses against each other in everlasting war.<br />
And I bet there are aliens out there somewhere, but I highly doubt they've ever visited Earth. :P

Best Answer

micheal and latoya are the same person... oO

Best Answer

THEY ARE!

Best Answer

The Pope is Infallable

Best Answer

pope = puppet

Best Answer

glove puppet

Best Answer

yep, totally

Best Answer