DARE!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 2 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

A dangerous woman to me is one you have fallen madly in love with & have no chance to be with her.

Best Answer

Hmmmm....That is certainly eloquent for a response, navyvet. Do you speak from experience? I have never considered that. Thank you.

Best Answer

Yes. The proverbial "one that got away" yet haunts me. Even though it stems from the '70's. Will I ever be free?

Best Answer

No. Fraid not, friend. Not by your words....:)

Best Answer

I've tried, I have a great life w/ my wife, the grandkids. Such dangerous remembrances & longing. To be truthful, I have often wondered what I would do should our paths ever cross. I think I would have to slink away unnoticed, I just cannot relive the pain when she said goodbye. And it is not even fair to my wife to reunite with the feelings I still have for her. It would be noticeable & cause bad feelings. Think I would have to keep a stiff upper lip & walk away, sadly.

Best Answer

I find your words sad, but true. One often wonders on the ones that got away. I think it would be dangerous for you to cross her path. Best keep her in your back mind. It is where she belongs. You are so blessed. So is she, navyvet. I think she thinks on you too like this. But that is irrelevant.

Best Answer

My ex -dangerous woman- and he sin. They tried to kill me. Nothing to be worried about. Eh truth in less than 50 words.

Best Answer