ha ha ha ha ha hee hee

Best Answer

It's the same as a God Mother, of course, and it's a parent who wishes to commend their child to a person who will look after their interests, at least, if something both parents die. This is done in a Church, not suited to some, critisized by some, ridiculed by some (I think that covers it) whilst others believe it is right for them Those who believe it's right do not have to attend any Church and neither do they have to believe; they simply want their baby to have God Parents.<br />
I don't think that's 'harmful' and, in many cases, it's *something* to commend the parents who put their absolute trust in friends or a relations in case of their child being left without parents. Others might find a 'flaw' in this, but personally speaking I think it's great for those who it suits.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

the only sensilble answer that wasn't a question but still not sure what a god father is.

Best Answer

I doubt if the person wanted to be my parent. Perhaps was referring to Mafia whatever that is.

Best Answer

i think its the one who had Jesus

Best Answer

inappropiate I doubt that someone would ask to be God of Jesus.

Best Answer