Mother, Father, and two teenage girls.
naturefreak1 naturefreak1 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Parenting & Family

An edible bouquet...there are a lot of different versions and they are generally made out of fruit or candy.

Best Answer

having unusually read the few answers there before answering (I usually do the opposite and answer before reading other posts)

i would have to say a year's food supply for their dogs, but that might be too expensive ^_^ mother probably needs a day at the spa or even just stuff to help her relax and care for herself so she can renew her energy to care for others. the man, i'm not certain. i'm surrounded by men who aren't the usual type... sporting item or big screen tv or video games if he likes those i guess... you'd know what he likes more than i would lol

the teenage girls... again there you would know more about what they like than i would but concert tickets or music gift certificates, maybe... take a look at the things they like and do, some love books some don't, go with the things they seem to like.

Best Answer

Thanks for your suggestions. I was thinking more of a joint gift for all of them. I'm a student, so I don't have a lot of extra money.

Best Answer

a day at the movies?

Best Answer

Perhaps.

Best Answer

I would think that tickets to a sporting event or concert would be fun!

Best Answer

Parents - blankets

Daughters - latest mobiles/tabs

Best Answer

a puppy, they need homes

Best Answer

They already have lots of dogs. Puppies too. I agree, they do need homes.

Best Answer