i grew up needing to be diapered 24/7. so, i went all through my school years well diapered. likewise, because of my being diapered 24/7. both of our kids continue to enjoy being diapered 24/7, even for school. so, we know all about what it's like to be wearing a GOOD diaper. and since disposables were made available in adult and teen sizes. my wife has tried every brand available on us. and ALL of them have FAILED us! which can be much more embarrassing, than just being "noticed" that you're wearing "diapers". <br />
anyways, since you asked. there's only onekind of DIAPER that is good enough for use at school, as it is for keeping your bed dry. so, i'm recommending to you, what me and our two teenage kids prefer to wear. we all wear SETS of REAL cloth DIAPERS, with plastic panties. because they're the only ones that will NEVER leak on you, even after repeated wetting/pooping all day (at school) or all night in bed.<br />
so, if you would like to know exactly what style of real adult/teen sized cloth diapers and plastic panties we wear, as well as how to configure them into "sets" for active all day/night use. let me know, and i'll give you our email address, or you can give us yours. then, we can go on from there and help you, like we have helped many others..<br />
God Bless and keep you safe.<br />
alice

Best Answer

i here star diapers are good if you look at my nappy boys pics you see a young blond boy wearing them they are blue and white and i hear they good and dont leak and hold quite a bit as well I noy tryed them as i wear terry nappies amd plastic pants but they to bulky for school and the plastic pants rustle to so that be to much of a give away for you so i think you best to try stars nappies

Best Answer

that's only if you were potty trained and learned to also become "INHIBITED" about wearing diapers. otherwise, if you grew up NOT inhibited, like me and our kids. going to school or anywhere else, wearing bulky sets of diapers or plastic panties that make rustling sounds that everyone can recognize, doesn't matter. only the pleasures! besides, kids in school nowdays don't even care if you're wearing "diapers". our kids don't have anyone bothering them, on the contrary, there have been several kids at school sharing their "bedwetter's" stories.
but, it's always up to the wearer, to know what matters to them. comfort and confidence. or risk leaks. or have to constantly be changing a paper/plastic disposble. just our two-bits on the issue.

Best Answer