DrStien DrStien 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Legend of Zelda

Best Answer

In yo face i allready play the zelda games xD

Best Answer

t(*_*t)

Best Answer

any other recomendation >.<

Best Answer

Toumb Raider

Best Answer

Shenmue 1-2

Best Answer

Guild Wars 2?

Best Answer

ill take a look at it

Best Answer

Final Fantasy 6 if you like RPG's. Got largely overshadowed by 7, but six has a superior story in my opinion.

Best Answer

i play final fantasy xD

Best Answer

Could try Suikoden 1 then, if you've not played that before.

Best Answer

lf you're into strategy games l'd recommend The Close Combat Series, although it's far from new.

Best Answer

i might try them

Best Answer

Ooooh! Ooooh! Journey! It's really, really cool!

Best Answer

I heard its really amazing

Best Answer

This baffling me, Nate! You know how over rated that game. 2 hour of boring walk forward lol

Best Answer

No way! That game is powerful! Just powerful!

Best Answer

No hell, powerful of what? Don't say that you found your spirituality after you played that game. Its the freakin boring game lol and when I need a simple explaination why that game is good many would explain it like they it some kind of philosophy.... lol took the graphic away and that's gonna be an awful game. XD

Best Answer

Well, it does have an incredibally spiritual vibe to it, and I really like that. It's just enchanting :-)

Best Answer

First list every game you've ever played.

Best Answer

hmm Minecraft COD Battlefield Halo Zelda Skyrim Mortal kombat ANYthing mario related The walking dead Final fantsy Fable um Midnight club Need for speed Uncharted i think that is a good few ive played

Best Answer

ok so shooters and other first-person stuff. here's your next obsession then. this is free and good for a few months: http://worldoftanks.com/

Best Answer

left out arcade, but still think you'll like world of tanks

Best Answer

Thanks ill give it a try

Best Answer